Children’s Brain Tumor Network Early-Career Investigator Info Session
An opportunity for investigators early in their careers to come together and connect with peers across the countryAn opportunity for investigators early in their careers to come together and connect with peers.
Join the Children’s Brain Tumor Network (CBTN) on September 28 for an open house session geared toward early-career investigators and those interested in launching new research projects.
CBTN’s Scientific Community Program Manager Dr. David Higgins hosts, and will be joined by a panel of guest speakers and experts!
- Get an overview of the biospecimen resources, data, analysis tools, and expert support available to researchers and clinicians practicing anywhere on earth.
- Find out how to access these resources at no charge, and get guidance on how to utilize them to power your research.
- Hear case studies from current investigators and learn how CBTN has helped them make progress in the lab and in the clinic.
- Network with professional and academic peers.
- Pose questions to our multidisciplinary panel of experts.
To register, click the link.